5D Net Zero specialises in providing Carbon Management Consultancy advisory services.
Sustainability is a core company value, and this policy acknowledges our responsibility and commitment to Net Zero.
Promote a culture of sustainability, by working in partnership with our employees and value chain to play a positive role in society through good business ethics and sustainable management.
We are committed to making continual improvements throughout our sustainability strategy by utilising a ‘People, Planet, Profit’ approach.
1. Sustainable Culture – Enable and raise the capability, knowledge and understanding of our sustainability within our employees and value chain to create a sustainable culture.
2. Safe & Well – Provide a positive and desirable work environment that supports and enables the physical and mental health, safety and well-being of all our employees, to flourish.
3. Diversity and Equality – Increase the socio-economic well-being of all our employees, through the continued development of their skills, paying the fair living wage and promoting equal opportunities for all.
4. Community Engagement – Continue to play an active role in the community by working with local people, businesses, and charities.
1. Climate Change Mitigation – We will continue to implement best practices through behavioural, cultural and operational procedures to minimise our carbon footprint and be Net Zero.
2. Closed Loop Supply Chains – We will increase resource efficiency through reducing, reusing, and recycling as far as practicable, leading to the conservation of natural resources.
3. Environmental Management – We are committed to preventing pollution and will continue to reduce our environmental impact.
1. Profitability – We will sustain and develop a profitable, successful and long-term business.
2. A Circular Economy – We will increase resource productivity, encouraging a more competitive circular economy.
3. Research & Development – We will continue to work with educational bodies and research institutes to promote STEM education to young audiences and to gain a better understanding of our social and environmental impacts.
4. Push the Boundaries – We will continue to develop sustainable products and services.
Our goals, laid out in this policy, will be measured through clear objectives and quantifiable targets. These goals will be delivered by working with our stakeholders to encourage and embed best practice, culture and behaviour.
It is our policy for now and for the future and above all, it is the right thing to do.
This policy is reviewed, at least, yearly. This policy was last reviewed April 2022.